Monday, May 19, 2008

How to expand your mind

Once again I speak to you guys about Telekinesis / Psychokinesis. In this manual I'll try to be more specific and explain my method to do TK, as easily understandable as possible.

Some of you might know that I have a TK club in my school and I am proud to say that many of my students progressed a lot since we started to have the meetings. So basically you have very good chances, too. TK can be taught and it can be learned. The only serious difficulty I think is that you mostly don't know anyone who could show you how TK is done. I personally know a girl who could do TK almost instantly after having seen it in action in one of our meetings. Later she had problems like everyone else, too, but that's not the point. The point is that sometimes people can repeat it instantly if they see it. Don't ask me why. I don't know.

As I said, you have very good chances... Ahemm, let me put it this way: You can do it. And you will do it. The effort is the key. The result is proportional to the effort you invest. But before I start to explain my method to "perform" TK, I'd like to express some theories that in one way or another might explain how TK itself works. I might be wrong and you are welcome to prove such.

I personally have never seen any 100% evidence that confirms that there is an invisible substance created by the nerves called "psi". And I doubt that this substance is responsible for telekinesis as well as for telepathy & co. And since we are the people who do the research, I don't think it's good to rely on the legends, or facts, that "The Russians" or "The CIA" might have done some kind of experiments that prove the whole "psi" thing.

But anyway, the "how" or "why" telekinesis works does not affect your practice in any way. I just think that it might help you to understand my method and therefore get a good basis to start with.

http://www.psipog.net/

No comments: